Ill Fitting to Form Fitting Heirloom

I found this jacket from my mom's stack.

According to her, this originally belonged to my late grandmother.

Now it's mine! But it's too big so I took a sweater that fit me well and lay it over the big one. This will be my template.

I traced along the template and sewed.

Now I look like a flappy bird!
I then trimmed the sides and voila!


Where did I use this sweater this summer you ask? In Mt. Pulag, of course! It is Luzon's highest peak and one of the items in my bucket list this year. We went there last April 11 to 14. Check me out wearing this refashion:


With Kat, yours truly, Joyce, Robbie, Joan, Doc Len and Bebe *picture (c) Doc Len Mata

With Ron of Travel Factor *Picture (c) Doc Len Mata
Refashion at the highest peak (literally and figuratively)!


Oooops! Wait up! This sweater also gave birth to a beautiful beanie check it out here.

0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author