#Feelingera

You say words that could mean a lot of things but something tells me it's special. You glance at me that could be a result of involuntary muscle contractions but something tells me you're doing it on purpose. You hear me in the midst of chatter when no one else does that could mean you have a sharp hearing but something tells me you're paying attention. When we are almost touching I feel a happy tension that could mean our clothes are oppositely charged but something tells me you are aware of the precise distance up to the millimeters between us.

Hence, the title. I am a certified #feelingera.

Whether this something is really something or absolutely nothing, just so you know, you made me smile today.

#happyfeels :)


0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author