Overthinking: Hit The Snooze Button



Sometimes, I imagine that the tiny pimple at the side of my head is a snooze button that I can hit whenever my mind goes into overdrive.

Overthinking isn't doing good for me now. I analyze things to the most minute details. Taking them apart piece by piece, leaving the beautiful memory to fragments. The pieces are there but there is no whole.

It leaves me mentally admonishing myself of the things I did when I know I can't undo or repair them anymore.

I have letting-go issues. I find it difficult to let the day go. Like a Goosebumps book, I want to know what would happen had I chosen a different path. Will the ending be better? What's the concept of a better ending?

Ramblings. Ramblings. I need to write these to slow the overdrive. You know how the conversation that happens in real life is only 1% of what's happening in your head? Rawr. It's maddening!

I need to find another good book as antacid to my hyperacidic mind. Overthinking. Hit snooooooze!

0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author