My First Maxi Skirt Refashion

I've been seeing a lot of maxi skirts and dresses lately and people are telling me it will look good on me so I decided to give it a try.

My Ninang Cel gave me this dress. It used to be hers and now it's mine!This is going to be my first maxi skirt.

Chibi is trying to steal back the hair tie I stole from her.


I chopped the straps to a little below the armhole.



I also made a little inward curve in the waist part to make it more fitted.



Then, I sew over the edge of the waist line a black elastic. I wanted a wider one but I cannot find any so these will do for the mean time.


I now have this!

A little too limiting to walk with


A little seam reaping after and I have a higher slit to make sexier and more comfortable.

As I tried to take a decent after pic, these two boys decided to join me.





Chibi decided to join in the fun too!



Hence, my most decent after pic is this:


Forgive the face.

There goes my first maxi skirt! It was so comfortable and soft. I even wore it to the office!

Stay tuned for more. Summer is not over yet!

0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author