February Photo A Day

To commemorate my birthday month, I will once again participate in the Photo A Day challenge by FatMumSlim.

For February, here is the list:




Day 1. You

Flying kiss for the first day of the love month!


Day 2.(My) Favorite (Dog)

A little trim around the cheeks and kita na ang face ng aking Chibi bebe. ♥♥♥


Day 3. Something orange

In case you are wondering,
To me, you are the sunset
The beautiful ending I look forward to
Every single day

We rise so we can fall
We fall so we can rise again


Day 4. Childhood

When my siblings and I were children, everything, even the littlest things like curly tops, has to be divided equally ♡♥♡
Actually, we still do it until now. Sharing at its finest. Hehe


Day 5.Square

It is amazing how something so simple could come from something so complicated
And something so complicated could come from something so simple.


Day 6. C is for... Clown

If you can make a girl laugh,
You can make her do anything
-Marilyn Monroe


Day 7. Utensil

One of the few days, recently, na nakakapagbreakfast ako sa bahay.


Day 8. Water

Sometimes you can see the things above by looking down.


Day 9. Details

Super close up of my ongoing refashion project. I'm so excited about it because I learned a few tricks. Stay tuned for that. I'm actually itching to go home to cavite everyday this week to finish it. Hehe


Day 10.I am... Happy dahil may game 7!

Game 6 was really heart wrenching and full of drama. Thank God we won and forced a game 7! I hope I can still buy tickets for tomorrow's game. ♥

0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author