Beanie from a Sweater


Remember this sweater I resized to fit me (check it out here)? Well, I had a lot of extra fabric.

If you see a ghost, please don't freak out. I did not realize I was using a different camera app. Please be assured it is all digital :)

I sew them together to form some sort of a tube.


Then, I sew ribbon to seal and prevent fraying.


Then, I gathered the top to form a star and sew the intersections.


After finishing the inside, I sew the remaining ribbon to create a lining for the base of the beanie.

I had to hand sew this part so that the stitches won't be visible in the front

To seal the intersection, I made a ribbon and sewed it directly to it.


And the final product!


It reached Mt. Pulag with me!

Along with Joan, Joyce and Kat!

The most beautiful things in life are the ones you have to work hard for the most


0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author