Naughty and Nice Nail Art



Yey! First post for the new blog!

I was constantly putting off posting because I was looking for something nice and wonderful to post but what the heck. This is my blog and I can put whatever I want here.



Yey!

Today's post features the nail arts I did last weekend. I call it Naughty and Nice.




The Nice bit is on the nails of my hand. I painted it purple and painstakingly painted white bows on the tips (I forgot to bring my nail art brush *cry).

 A lot of people complimented this design this week which makes me blush inside. I'm not really good at taking compliments. My best effort would be to smile. My worst one would be to counter you and say it's really not that good. Bad noh?

Speaking of the bad, the naughty bit is on the nails of my feet.



A close up of the Naughty

Well, no one complimented this one because it is always hidden inside my shoes but I still love 'em. Naughty prints that are nice on my skin tone. Yay.

Come to think of it, we all have our naughty and nice sides. A lot of people will like our nice side while we tend to keep our naughty side hidden. I realized that that is not always good.
Too much good is bad but too much bad is bad too.
We just need to find that delicate balance of things where we can be ourselves but also be agreeable to people.
But, a word of caution, we must not be quick to judge other people. Just because they are constantly nice doesn't mean they are not showing their true colors. Sometimes, somewhere out there, there are people who are just naturally nice. (like me! ..... or not!) So when you tell them to be themselves, they'll be, well, nice!

Just take it from Anne Frank,
Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
 Believe the good in people and the world will be a better place for you.


Starting anew, all the naughty and nice bits together,

Myka




0 comments:

Facebook Comments by Statistically Happy

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author